What types of events do you cater?

EVERYTHING! We’re here to make your event amazing. We are available for Weddings, Film/Television/Commercial Sets, Festivals, Birthdays, Parties, Office Parties, Picnics, Tastings, Meetings, or Any Special Event – you plan it, we’ll be there.

What are the minimum requirements for private events?*

Typically, we set a minimum price for a catered event.  We would love to hear more about your special event as prices can fluctuate -- depending on the number of guests, dates, time/hours, location, phase of the moon, etc.!  Please fill in your event details through our book the truck page -- and don’t be shy, we want to hear from you!  

*event quotes expire 30 days from initial inquiry

What are the dimensions of your truck and parking specifications?

Our truck dimensions are: Height: 14′, Length: 26′, Width: 9′ and about 11 thousand pounds (5.5 tons).  We require that our customers guarantee parking for the date of the event, and please be aware that the spot must be relatively level.  We cannot park the truck within 15 feet of a fire hydrant or in any illegal parking spot (LAME!)  

What are the travel fees?

There is no travel fee with a ten-mile radius of our Fort Collins location; after that, there may be additional charges for transportation.

Are there any additional permits or licenses required for Corndoggies to cater our event?

Nope!  Because we are vending food or a catering service at an individual private residence for a private event, there is an exemption from obtaining an Outdoor Vendor License through the City of Fort Collins (SWEET!); however, we proudly display our Outdoor Vendor License, Sales Tax License, and Larimer County Health Permit in the vehicle for your viewing pleasure.  

Do I need to provide utensils, plates, or napkins?  Who is responsible for trash?

Nope!  We have you covered on plates, napkins, bowls, and utensils!  Our plates and wooden sticks are even compostable!  We will provide one trash can for outside the truck; however, if you have a large event, you will need to provide additional trash cans and remove the trash at the end of the event.  Our truck is responsible for trash within the truck only.

When do you need a deposit and full payment?

We recommend booking well in advance, but truly need about a week's notice to get our dogs in a row.  We often require a non-refundable booking fee, due to secure your reservation.  Payment in full is required at the end of the event.   

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, all major credit cards, and checks from trusted sources!  You will receive an invoice for the booking fee . On the day of the event, you will be responsible for sales if patrons are not paying individually.